Wednesday, July 24, 2013

#8~ Take a Day Trip to the Beach

 When I mentioned a day trip to the beach some of my friends thought I was crazy going for just the day. I knew  that it would  be the only way we would be able to go.  We just don’t have the time or finances to spend a few days at the beach. We use to do this all the time when the kids were little but it has been a few years. We convinced two families to join us the Laney’s and Martin’s. We loaded up our cars with coolers, sand buckets and boogie boards then hit the road. Isle of Palms was our final destination and three hours later we were there. We piled all of things out onto the beach and set up camp for the day. We had lots of fun and made some great memories.  So even if you can’t afford a vacation at the beach you can go for at least the day!

 

untitled-130

I love that my kids are making so many memories with all of their friends!

untitled-92

 

untitled-96

untitled-99

untitled-90

untitled-134

Corey and Zoe are always building something every time we go to the beach. I never can wait to see what creature Corey has came up with.

untitled-143

No comments: